HIGHEST PAYING PART-TIME JOB OPTIONS IN CANADA FOR AFRICANS IN 2022!
If you’re looking for the top jobs for students studying in Canada that pay well and allow you to have a good work-life balance, we’ve got you covered!
If you are an international student, the only option to pay for your tuition, living expenses, and other expenses is to work part-time. And the only way to achieve that is to find a part-time job. Some firms provide substantial perks to part-time employees, such as tuition reimbursement, health, and dental insurance, stock options, and flexible schedules. As a result, having part-time work is like a cherry on top!
It’s exciting for certain businesses to create a youthful atmosphere in order to attract diverse students as consumers. The most essential thing is to keep trained and talented students on board and give them the opportunity to advance within the firm.
When exams are approaching, it is exceedingly tough to focus on work. Even part-time jobs can be tough to maintain during a week filled with exams. As a result, we’ll provide you with an overview of the most paid part-time jobs for international students in Canada right now. These professions will compensate you appropriately for your exams while also allowing you to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Take a look at the following list:
- Editor: Is writing a pastime for you? You may turn your passion into a profession. You can work as a content editor if you have good grammar and spelling skills as well as a distinct writing style. You can edit books, newspapers, websites, magazines, and more. You can work on a project basis and earn between $40 and $60 per hour.
- Writer: Do you have a lot of imagination and creativity? If you have great writing and editing skills, you can start working as a freelance writer or with an employer right away. However, you must consider the approaching deadlines for this job. You should be able to develop targeted material, but you have the option of picking your own niche. It has a salary rate of up to $55 per hour.
- Driver: Do you have a good driving record? Then this position is ideal for you. Many organizations hire students for this work, making driving a good possibility for incoming immigrant students. You don’t have to have a nice car to pass a background check; all you need is a vehicle. You can expect to earn between $15 and $30 per hour, with higher rates in larger regions. The best element for students is the enormous amount of flexibility in working hours. You might also work as a truck driver, which is a great part-time high-paying career.
- Translator: Are you fluent in any foreign languages? The translator’s job is to translate text from one language to another. This could be an excellent way to supplement your income. The hourly rate might range from $14 to $55 per hour. Excellent language abilities are required for this position.
- Waiter: Do you enjoy serving customers? Waiters and waitresses are in high demand across Canada these days. As a waiter, you may expect to earn your minimum guaranteed income plus a generous tip of up to $20 per hour. Additionally, because several restaurants hire part-time servers on weekend nights, students might have a flexible schedule.
- Night Auditor: Good at math and willing to work in a hotel for the night? Then this is the work for you. You will work as a bookkeeper, assisting all guests and overseeing all paperwork. You must be able to crunch numbers and have a basic understanding of accounting to do this. You can expect to make roughly $30 per hour.
- Tutor: Do you want to be a teacher? Do you have knowledge of a specific subject? Then, simply by instructing kids, you can earn a substantial sum of money per hour. The hourly salary for a private mentor varies greatly, but it often ranges from $30 to $60 per hour.
- Fitness instructor: Are you physically healthy and have qualifications in fitness? Then this position is ideal for you. This is one of Canada’s highest-paying careers, and you can work for private clients or in high-tech gyms. The average pay range is $30 per hour, but it can reach as high as $100 per hour.
To receive scholarship alerts on WhatsApp, join any of these WhatsApp Groups.
- Music Teacher: Do you have a beautiful quality to your voice that makes people fall in love with you? Then this could be the ideal way for you to supplement your income by teaching music lessons. You can start giving guitar lessons if you can play the guitar like a Rockstar. The hourly compensation ranges from 24 dollars per hour to above 100 dollars per hour for experienced teachers.
- Computerized College Note Taker: Are you a natural learner? Do you enjoy going to college lectures as much as I do? Then you should apply for this position! Attending classes and typing notes for deaf pupils can aid them. A compensation of $36 per hour is expected on average.
- Dog Walker: Who wouldn’t enjoy being a dog walker? This is an ideal profession for pet lovers who want to spend time with their pets while also earning a few dollars. Every day, or 4 to 5 days per week, a dog walker walks 3- 6 dogs at a time. For private half-hour walks, expect to be paid between $25 and $40. However, you must make a firm commitment to caring for these animals at all times.
- Social Media Manager: Know the fundamentals of social media and digital marketing? This could be a fantastic part-time or freelance opportunity for you. You may apply what you’ve learned to promote and manage Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and other social media platforms for businesses to increase engagement. You can make up to $85 each hour.
- Charity fundraiser for a non-profit organization: Do you enjoy interacting with people and being in front of a crowd? then this profession could be for you. You will be expected to raise funds for non-profit organizations and will be paid up to $30 per hour for this position.
- Online Research: Do you enjoy conducting online research to find high-quality information and brilliant company ideas? As a result, working as an internet researcher could be a fantastic opportunity for you. You’ll be expected to help firms by studying knowledge and business concepts and delivering them to them. You can expect to be paid up to $38 per hour.
- Circulation clerk: Using an automated circulation system, you will be responsible for shelf maintenance, billing books, shelving library materials, data entry, and answering phone calls, as well as some clerical library operations. You will be responsible for doing normal computer activities in the library. You will be compensated at a rate of $19 per hour. It is required to have some past customer service experience.
- Bartender: Want to make a lot of money in a short amount of time? This position is ideal for you if you have previous bartending experience and are talented. In just three nights, you may earn a whopping $1,000. Isn’t it incredible? A very ancient, yet still popular, alternative for many students! Working in the canteens and cafes of your college will pay you significantly more than working in a regular restaurant. The pay ranges from $15 to $30 per hour, with a few complimentary dinners and espressos thrown in for good measure.
- Customer Service Coordinator: Do you have strong customer service abilities and experience? Almost every company needs a guest service coordinator. You can work in a variety of fields, including non-profit, travel, tourism, and beauty. You can make up to $21 per hour if you work long hours. You will be responsible for resolving each customer’s complaints and queries and ensuring that they are properly attended to.
- Grant analyst: Are you good with numbers? You will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating the grant process in this position. You will be responsible for all of the documents required for the funding process. You’ll be expected to contribute to the continuous budgeting process. This position requires one year of experience and pays up to $40 per hour.
- Web Designer: Do you know how to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create and develop on the web? Do you have a strong sense of design, a vivid imagination, and a keen sense of color? Yes? If that’s the case, you’ve got the job! Working as a freelance web designer allows you to curate outstanding content for various businesses. Payment options are numerous! Each hour, you can make between $20 and $150. Working on a project-by-project basis is also an option. Flexible hours and the opportunity to establish a strong portfolio are two significant advantages of this position. Internships are also available.
We do hope you enjoyed this article, please share it with your friends and colleagues.
For a complete list of job opportunities, see HERE.
Follow us on social media to stay up to speed on scholarship opportunities:
- WhatsApp: Updatespot Official WhatsApp
- Facebook: Updatespot Official
- Twitter: @updatespot1
- Telegram: Updatespot Official
Originally posted 2022-03-05 01:55:25. Republished by Blog Post Promoter